Come Experience the Legacy
Let Us Host Your Organization
Whether you are a church group, another 100 Black Men chapter, nonprofit organization, school, or a family passing through, we would be honored to host you which sharing the rich legacy of Montgomery, Alabama.
Through our local partners, we can save you time and money by arranging tours, meals, and lodging. Below is a partial list of places to visit:
- The Legacy Museum and Memorial
- Rosa Parks Museum
- Civil Rights Memorial Center
- Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church
- The Parsonage Museum (Home of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.)
- Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site
- George Washington Carver Museum
- “The Oaks” – Home of Booker T. Washington
We also encourage you to visit the Civil Rights Trail to learn more about Montgomery’s rich legacy in the fight for racial equity, equality, and justice.
Plan a Visit
Share with us your interest to get started.